The basic process of implementing Sagicc in a company with a large crowd of customers has the following stages:
1. Workshop with the stakeholders of the company, in which the requirements and needs of the interested areas will be gathered.
2. Deployment, in which an instance will be deployed so your company can use Sagicc (mycompany.sagicc.co).
3. Configuration, in which you will set up Sagicc to the needs of your company with the help of one of our Implementation Engineers.
4. Training, in which users of the platform will learn how to use it.
5. Lauching, in which we will guide your company and users while they start working with Sagicc.
We invite you to request a demo so that one of our specialists can help you with a diagnosis of your company and a work schedule.